What happens at the visa application center on the day of your visit?
- You must attend the appointment for your visa application. You cannot send someone in your place.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Bring a printed copy of your visa application, as well as a valid passport or travel document with at least 1 page that is blank on both sides
- At the center, you will also need to submit your fingerprints and photograph. This is known as biometric information collection. A digital finger scanner collects images of all 10 digits, and you will have a digital photo taken. The digital fingerprint scanner uses no inks, liquids or chemicals and will not mark your skin.
- Your digital photograph must be taken with full face and without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or head covering unless it is worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
- Ensure your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration, cuts, abrasions or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable finger scans.
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of a child under 5 years old, they must also attend an appointment but don’t have to provide their fingerprint information.
- Children under 18 years old need to be accompanied by an adult and this cannot be a member of VFS Global staff.
VFS MANILA ADDRESS
VFS Global Services Philippines Pty Ltd.
Mezzanine Floor Unit M01, Ecoplaza Building
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City
Metro Manila 1231
Business hours: Monday to Friday 07:00 – 14:00
Primetime Appointment: Monday to Friday 06:00-7:00
Passport Collection: Monday to Friday 14:00 – 16:00
Walk-in Hours: Monday to Thursday
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND CLOSURES
WHAT TO BRING DURING BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT?
- Appointment confirmation printout
- Valid passport or travel document with at least 1 page that is blank on both sides
- Visa application form printout
- Priority payment confirmation printout, if applicable
- All supporting documentation (except for settlement visa documents which are all sent to the UK address below: https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/ph/en/news/new-address-for-documentation-when-applying-for-a-uk-settlement-visa
Please note that prior to sending any documentation to the address above, you should make sure that the courier company you are planning to use will deliver to Post Office (PO) Box addresses in the UK.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION TO BRING
- If you are exempt from giving biometrics, provide one recent photo (in accordance with Visas and Immigration guidelines).
- If you are not a national of the country where you are applying, provide evidence of your permission to be in the country where are applying.
- If you are applying as a dependant, provide evidence of your sponsor’s leave to remain in the UK.