At long last, I am a member of the Team-Waiting-For-The-Spouse-Visa-Result. I am going to share with you how did we hurdle each and every hiccup along the way. It wasn’t really a smooth ride and we still have a long way to go before we both know the result of my spouse (wife) visa but looking back at the processes we went through, I’d say it’s Gonna be all worth it. Keeping fingers crossed!.
Submitting my biometrics at VFS Centre was the culmination of the entire process. Here’s our timeline:
IELTS Exam Date:
- March 08, 2018
- Crowne Plaza Galleria, located at 1100 Ortigas Ave, Ortigas Center, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Php10,200.00+ (Forgot the exact fee)
TB Test Date:
- March 9, 2018 (First Take) had to retake on the 21st of September 2018 (long story)
International Organization for Migration
Trafalgar Plaza, Makati City, Metro Manila
- 22nd September 2018
- USD 810
- 21st September 2018
- USD 2056
Priority Service Payment:
- 25th September 2018
- Php 38,391.00
- 26th September 2018
- Documents I brought with me:
- Printout of Visa Application
- Printout of Appointment
- Additional Services Paid For:
- SMS & Courier Service Fees – Php660.00
Documents Sent to & Received by Sheffield Office:
- 26th September 2018 and 27th September 2018, respectively
- Documents were already in the UK with our solicitor.
- Sent via RoyalMail
Documents Were Addressed To:
AND THE WAITING GAME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED. I was informed by the VFS staff that priority settlement is processed within 30 working days. I am hoping that they’re going to be true to their words.
I will keep updating you, guys, about my Settlement (Wife) Visa Journey.
Leave a Reply